Saturday, December 30, 2006

dean san is back!! this stupid fella actually got himself a christian name that is similar to his japanese name for "easy purposes". what the hell. used up half of my day figuring out who is this dean who knows japanese. faint. but he's back!!! whee~ haven seen him for the longest period of time. my estimate is abt a yr or so?!?! eh, e best part was, i gotta enlist yiwei's help to translate the jap words cos i haven touched them since... haha, those whu know me well enough shld get my drift. -grins- and tml's new year eve! time pass so fast can.. 2006 has been quite a fruitful year for me even though some bad issues pop up along e way. and e best thing in this year?? -meeting my baby dearest- feeling blessed all e way. uh huh.. new year new wishes. hope all those pple i heart will be happy and healthy always. and everything goes smoothly for everyone, esp baby. :) happy new year pple. -flying kiss-

.:sTella:. at 8:16 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.