Friday, December 22, 2006

got wasted last night. i dunno how i went to the extent of downing 3/4 of chivas within an hr. or so i'm told. i simply had no memory of wad i said, wad i did and wad happened last night. i vaguely remember slapping dre just because he absolutely denied my right to call my baby. haha. i'm so sorry dre, dun take it to heart ya? *giggles* but i'm really not upset or anything. its just e pressure building up on me dat's really suffocating. i needed e release of pent up stress i think. shhhhhh.. i'm fine now. thanks pple. -big hugs-

.:sTella:. at 2:39 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.