Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ok, to e pple who kept asking, 19th's a very impt day. why? cos it just is. hahahah. been raining e whole of yest, made me a teeny bit moody. i'm fine with rainy weather, just that i dun like wet clothes clinging on to me. e feeling's very slimy. geez. and e worse part is.. my msn's down. even after changing it to live messenger 8.1 beta, it still hang. bloody hell. hate it can?!?! super irritated man. i guess i gotta make do with web messenger until someone saves me frm this mess. tsk tsk. help me!! i get this feeling my com's gonna explode soon frm too much songs, movies, vids and pixs. i so wanna reboot my com. but it means i gotta invest on an external hdd and ard $100 burnt. -scowls- shld i or shld i not.. *flip coin*

.:sTella:. at 10:02 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.