Friday, December 08, 2006

tsk. still feeling e bloatedness frm dinner yest. not good at all! keke. slpt quite early i tot, ard 12am. was quite sound asleep i assume (cos baby called and i din even know wth i said to him!! gosh!) but idiotic dre and chantell bombed my hp till i woke ard 130. went to serangoon with them for prata that both of them were craving for. tsk tsk. my beauty sleep! "xXxxxxXXxxxxXXXXx" these 2 weeks gonna be super busy. lots of appts coming up. really hope i can manage my time well. gonna go out in awhile to get some groceries to cook spaghetti. yum yum yum!!

*to baby: i finally know what you were planning to do for my birthday present. even tho it wasn't completed in the end, i really really appreciate e thought and the effort put in. its not easy. thanks!!! muacks! -bigfatsloppykiss-*

.:sTella:. at 10:26 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.