Saturday, December 09, 2006

went over to baby's place yest for lunch, mahjong and dvd. my baby's a good cook!! e bolognese spaghetti he cooked super good!!! believe me la.. keke. lost like 23bucks during the mahjong session. tsk tsk. i'm really damn bad at mj. no kidding! so spare me if u guys looking for "kha(s)" k? wahaha. caught the covenant on dvd. thank god we din go for the movie while it was on screen. ridiculous plot, bad com effects and cliche dialogue. but e lead's gorgeous alright? it sort of made up for the disappointment. teehee.. and christmas's ard e corner! i can't wait for it to come!! eh, partly cos i'm craving for marzipan. i know i got sugar tooth la. can't help it. keke. joy to the world!! :p lovelovelovelovelove

.:sTella:. at 12:57 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.