Monday, December 25, 2006

xmas's here!! whee~ had quite a fun gathering with e all watches crowd and buddies. went to meet cheryl ard 12+ in town for some last min shopping and after dat was the groceries shopping to feed 14 pple. i actually made 2 trips down to the supermarket cos 1st round's not enough. and e best part? its raining. -scowls- and next up was e cutting up of meat and washing of veggies n stuff. ok, i admit i'm getting old... super tired even with these small tasks. but thankfully, everyone enjoyed it (i hope).. keke. and i really say, THANKS BABY!! i was really pleasantly surprised with the effort he made. he kept telling me to "tidy up his room" cos it was super messy n stuff, and he made emphasis on DA BED. but cuckoo me din realise it was a trick!! haha. but i like the white bag and daisy duck he got for me!! so damn cute! big head and small body.. adorable to bits!!! muacks baby! cuddle cuddle cuddle.




see.. so cute right? look at the contrast: body and head.. wahaha.. *wink*

.:sTella:. at 12:35 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.