Tuesday, January 23, 2007

got screwed once again by everyone. ok, i got hooked on to gunbound AGAIN. grrr. no good. and its particularly funny when little boys try to hook up to me on gb. virtual gf? er, no thanks. i'm happily attached. wahaha. can u imagine 13/15 yr old boys typing i love you while gaming? gosh. i wonder. i MUST try to curb my addiction. i shall delete e setup soon. to study to study to study. i must!! and ^_^ will tell me once again:"it's all about self control" -scowls-

.:sTella:. at 11:09 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.