Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! brand new start, brand new resolutions. met up with yiwei and xuan in e evening for dinner. its so impt to me cos they r e ones who been with me thru 2006 and definitely well into 2007. after that was the mini celebration with baby, long, cheryl, ah jie n ah yi. these pple r oh-so-cute u know. its astonishing how easy to gain a strong rapport even only knowing each other for awhile. :p had so much fun yest. but i wanna apologise to those cos i really dun see a point meeting various groupies for several hrs just to say "happy new year" right? we'll make up for loss of time k? to me, however, for the last day of 2006, i really wanted to spend it with my baby. it's really not so much about where we r going. but the fact that i wanna spend the last few hrs of the year with him. so, i'm really sorry pple. SORRY!! forgive me. my fault!! but its the new year!!! whee~ so forgive n forget la. wahaha. ciaos

.:sTella:. at 2:38 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.