Friday, January 12, 2007

i don't know why, but for the past few days, my temper always rises extremely quick and i'm always snappy. I MUST CONTROL MY TEMPER!! i guess e stress is starting to build up. everyone including Mr Slacker Parry told me prelims coming.. exams coming.. blah blah blah. -scowls- I AM STUDYING pple!! so get off my back! oops, sounds too harsh? i dun give a damn. do precisely it!! i need a really good time planner, 24/7 just doesn't seem to do me justice with all the crap i gotta handle at the moment.

*another 6 days to baby's off day. we haven been hanging out lately. he's preoccupied with work and stuff. haix. i just wanna see him abit more.. just a bit more*

and the weather doesn't seem to help at all. got drenched twice in a day meant disaster. the rain is so sudden like the water is just being emptied out the bucket. happened both times while i was walking on some pedestrian walkway. irritated like nothing. okie.. tml's gonna be so much better. i hope.

.:sTella:. at 10:29 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.