Saturday, January 06, 2007

its human to regret some decisions or choices that one makes. i did regret. there was an option for me, a crossroad to decide. i made a choice, and i regretted. its seldom i do so. but i really do think this way : what if i did this... maybe the result will be something different. i should have given him a surprise, i should have gone. but its all too late. he kept saying it's ok, but i felt upset. cos i left him all by himself, alone. its like worms gnawing at something in me. i'm not seriously emotional. its just... i guessed i disappointed him. i'm sorry.

.:sTella:. at 4:04 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.