Sunday, January 07, 2007

last night was St James Powerstation for baby, long, cheryl, shanyu n me. reached quite late, ard 10+. 1st stop's Dragonfly. all e times i've been to St James, i've never step foot inside that place. ok, i admit cos i'm quite bias towards sylvester sim. eekkss!! it was jam packed la. saw quite a few familiar faces over there. several who i tried to shun. tsk tsk. suay la. -_- we then decided to move over to The Boiler Room. my type of music, my type of crowd. i luuurrve it! boogey boogey!!! we moved our asses yet again to Powerhouse. R&B and house music. superbly good! but i really wun suggest going on saturdays. e place's packed like there's free entry. damn! overall, the place's cool. n i saw places to chill!! i think its Movida and the Lobby. must check it out soon!! but e best part ---baby's with me. adore it to bits! whee~

.:sTella:. at 1:30 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.