Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ok, just when money's at a all-time low, my phone's spoilt. hrmm, not so much for the basic functions, but e camera's spoilt!! even how crappy the resolution of the pictures turn out, it still serves e purpose. tsk tsk. and i'm extremely pissed today. its not i'm petty. but i really cannot take it when people are spreading nonsense rumors behind my back. if its still in the medieval times, i swear i'll punish the person by physical torture. since when did i comment something she said i did? ok, unless i'm senile, I WOULD REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE WORD I SAID TO THIS PERSON. what the f***? sorry for the vulgarity, but i'm really pissed!! to think i've known her for awhile and i THOUGHT maybe some lies she told to others sometime ago will not occur again. but i guess i'm seriously wrong. GRRRR. i can't really speak on it and i can't vent my anger. -scowls- what the heck did i do wrong to deserve going through something like this? f*** f*** f*** guess it shows how extremely pissed i am. f***!!!

.:sTella:. at 7:11 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.