Wednesday, January 31, 2007

went drinking with dre, jonah and a couple of their friends yest. din really have alot to drink but i think it was bad enough. enough to gain me several scoldings and none of which is particularly nice to the ears. i shouldn't really develop the bad habit of gg drinking once there's unhappiness. cos each time it happens, the problem gets worse. n not to mention the hangover next day. omg. that sucks. and i must really apologise to all these pple who were major worried for me. baby, dre, i'm sorry to make u guys worried with all my rants and nonsense behaviors. really really dun mean it. sry. forgive me ya? :)

.:sTella:. at 9:32 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.