Sunday, February 11, 2007

3 more days to the red heart day. hahaha. was just talking abt it with dre and chantell. it seems like we have been spending it together for umpteen times and this is the 1st or 2nd time its not gonna be the couple of us. but its gonna be baby this year!!! i never knew what pple meant by changing character when in r/s. cos i always had this streak of stubborn in me that foresees i never do ANYTHING against my will in the past. for good or bad, i did change abit during this while with him. became more accommodating. but it was even more of a emotional whirlwind when i realised that i am still not as magnanimous as i tot i could be. however, i improved, din i? so, its still a feat. yeappie!

.:sTella:. at 12:06 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.