Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR PPLE!! haha.. hongbaos coming again! hows e haul this year? keke. :p been busy since the eve of cny. went to 3 reunions dinners. eww.. i'm so sick of steamboat now. 1st day was off to both sides to bai nian and collect the red red envelopes. wahah. went to baby's place in the evening. yest morning was off to baby's maternal side relative's hse. its really amusing to see their reactions when i was introduced as the girlfriend. wahahah. i'm sure u guys get my drift. hahhaha. oh ya, not forgetting the fact that my baby looked gorgeous yest. REALLY GORGEOUS. shhh.. dun spread this info. haha. after that while he was off to visit his boss, i went home and nua-ed on my bed till 5+ then went to meet him, jul n chooli for movie. ewww.. i dunno why but it kept drizzling this few days! damn. anyway, ghostrider is quite nice. plot sucks. but the effects n the cameo is a good enough reason to catch it. the actors and actresses are darn hot. ok, off for my red collection again!! ciaos

.:sTella:. at 10:58 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.