Tuesday, February 06, 2007

trying my darnest to keep myself from collapsing. everything seems to be piling up. work work work work. sleepless nights n nightmares are just like friends to me now. they just keep coming. and together with some other stuff happening around me, it just gets deep down to the pit. now i truly understand bell's occasional depression periods. i feel them now. shoo shoo.. else me brain disintegrate to nothing. god help me. i dun want to go that way. i really don't.

.:sTella:. at 10:25 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.