Sunday, August 24, 2008

its been 2 weeks since i left him. irony that it fell on 9 aug. but right now, i hate myself more than anything else. i hate the indecisiveness. i hate the moodiness. and i hate myself for having e ability to hurt and make pple sad. how could i possibly have this kind of _____ to do that. i really hate myself. tsk. but e good thing is, gradually, i feel kinda ok without fish. he was once a very impt part of my life. but now, nothing more than a friend. it hurts, but it'll heal. i have all the people behind me. i cant fail. xuan, yiwei, mel, thank you. i wun fail u. to that very someone. gimme time. i will be myself very soon, very very soon. gimme strength pple. god bless.

.:sTella:. at 2:17 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.