Saturday, August 09, 2008

life has to go on. I've heard that umpteen times within these 2 days. i tried not to hear, i tried not to see. but my heart still broke. just for the simple reason. i still love him. its not going to be easy. but i will wait. waiting is gonna be hard as well. but I'm sure I'll persevere. i will be strong. HE must be happy. HE must be enjoying his freedom. i want to know that. if he's happy, all i did, all i endured, will be worthwhile. if not. i wouldn't know what to do. pls Lord, take care of him n let he lead a happy life. God Bless.

.:sTella:. at 1:24 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.