Sunday, September 14, 2008

just today, i had a talk with xuan and yiwei. i realise maybe sometimes, my character does have its flaws and bad. i just gotta find ways to change and improve. somehow, pple gradually dont mention HIM to me. thank you. to me, he'll always be a fren. but right nw, nothing more than that. HE seems happy, thats the best outcome. AND GUESS WAD? IM EQUALLY HAPPY WITH LIFE. I WONT GO BACK TO THE OL TIMES AGAIN. I WONT. :) to xuan, i'll definitely NT become who u said i'm becoming. NOPE, its so not me. really, dont worry. *grin* thank you to all the people who's beside me thru this hard time esp that very someone. god bless. loves.

.:sTella:. at 2:00 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.