Wednesday, October 15, 2008

basically, been busy these two days. working and shuttling between places. had sakae.. and erm, some of my fave food really made my day. but greedy me din have patience to take photos before gobbling down ALL the food. haha. went to ao and xy's birthday thingie on mon. they went to eat sushi buffet but i din go. joined them after that and wenta kbox at hougang plaza. hahah. they took hell loads of photos but guess wad. i din have any of them. haha. thats all for nw. ima gonna zzzz!! tired. ciaos~

.:sTella:. at 3:01 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.