Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i always try to do the best at anything. work, tuition and private life. but i seemed unable to balance these aspects of my life. tuition wise; my student scored very very well in her exams this year, i've seen her improve so much that i feel elated as well. however, she was still unable to get promoted to express just cos of a mere 2% in percentile. She was disappointed, upset. and at that moment, i felt for her as well. cos we both worked hard. at least to me, its that way. i tried even harder for her younger sister in primary 3 and i went for tuition everyday for almost 2 weeks before her exams. but the weight came crashing today when her results were announced. i cant speak, i cant think. i just felt depressed, upset and guilty. in the end, i still couldnt help her. i felt like i betrayed her mother's trust and confidence in me. the point i din understand, or should i say, get enlightened, was the fact that when its tuition time, she could do the sums alright and fully understood wad i was trying to explain to her. however, the results showed otherwise. i dont understand, i really dont. i just feel...... I F.A.I.L.E.D

.:sTella:. at 9:22 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.