Sunday, October 26, 2008


ok, my current fetish and im so hooked to their songs. rock and yet, some soothing duets. they're both from 超级星光大道 Season 2. 赖铭伟 and 黄美珍. omg. i only have two words for this new and upcoming group : awfully jawdropping. their group name is 神木与瞳. quite a sophisticated name right? yeah, so check them out!! haha. i particularly like these two songs : 为你而活, 草戒指. damn bloody nice. lol. you can go check out this link and listen for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8NKZ8VqyQo . anyway, my schedule for november and december is unexpectedly hectic. omg. plenty of lessons and i think i'll only have weekends free. wth. haix. upset. -_-

.:sTella:. at 10:59 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.