Sunday, November 09, 2008

because of the korean pop night 2008, i fell so in love with these korean stars. drop-dead gorgeous looks packed with superb vocals and impressively slick dance moves. whoo~ esp 2pm and jewelry. personal big time faves. wondergirls are also cute and sweet. omg... so in love!! of cos, my elly cinderella too!! cute n pretty. whoo~~ must gush about these pple laaa.. SG seldom attracts korean starts to drop by. lol. we're too tiny a market for them. pictures galore!


.:sTella:. at 8:09 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.