Tuesday, November 11, 2008

it almost rained again today when i was on my way to american school. i almost repeated my same old mistake of refusing to bring a brolly out. tsk. The very last time, erm, which is last 2 weeks i think, i had to walk barefooted with my jeans folded-up and my wedges in 2 different plastics bags into the school. marsiling was FLOOODDDEEDD. i heard swishing sounds when i walked thru puddles. ewww right? lol. yawns. class was alright today. but imagine almost 2 weeks of waking up 6am. it's absolutely disgusting. but sometimes, seeing e kids laugh and be happy really brightens up ur day. i shall try to upload more photos of these joy, fun and laughter. meanwhile. the day is coming nearer and nearer. so pple started questioning me how i am gonna settle this year's day. omg. haven been thinking at all. OMG!! help!! zzz

.:sTella:. at 9:09 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.