Thursday, November 13, 2008

sometimes, it seems like a flash of light. time passes so fast. hmm. had a morning lesson at yangzheng pri and went for lunch at chomp chomp. and there's this bakery which bakes damn good bread and egg tarts and cream puffs. old-skool style. bought a couple for my family and had selegie bean curd. oh so nice. yum yum. went to sas after that but it was just too early. i think we actually reached almost an hr earlier!! omg. so i went to the teacher's lounge and slacked, read magazines and cam-whored. as in, REALLY cam-whored. lol. bored la. haha. and 1 more photo to show u how cute my students are!! hehe. damn random tho. *laff*






acting emo. lol.















erm. one of the few times i'll cam-whore.













guess wad?? xy's trademark!! lol.














okayyy. this is xuan's trademark..
im such a pirate. haha












trying REALLY very hard to act cute.













my cute students. heart them so.

.:sTella:. at 7:56 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.