Saturday, February 28, 2009

i sat by the beach trying to find out why things turn out like that. i guess watching the sunrise made me just a tad better. the world goes on, life goes on, everyone around you moves on with their life. i realized for a sec that i really shouldn't take things too hard. no one stay beside you too long. even though i'm fully awake for almost 48hrs, i dont seem to be tired. maybe just mentally. sometimes, we just need someone to be beside us. but look around, who's actually there? i found out i'm numb from all the things happening around me. but then, there are some good tidings as well. god's fair. bless y'all.

.:sTella:. at 8:44 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.